Park Square Court
(Previously known as: Noyes Brothers and Cutler Wholesale Druggists Building - 400 Sibley St.)
What started out as a less-than-promising storefront on E. 3rd St. grew with the city of St. Paul to become the largest wholesale drug and medical supply company in the Northwest. In 1870 Daniel Noyes and his brother Charles took control of a small drug house, taking on Edward Cutler as a junior partner the following year. In 1889 Noyes Brothers & Cutler moved into their new (and final) building at 6th St. & Sibley St., where they would stay for the next thirty years. Designed by St. Paul architect J. Walter Stevens for $110,000, the five-story building has the Romanesque style which was popular at the time. Another occupant of this building was the B. W. Harris Company, one of the city's first fur companies. While the original entrance was on Sibley St., a 1906 expansion of the building added three bays including an entrance fronting the park. In 1971-73 the building was converted to retail shops, restaurants and offices and was renamed Park Square Court .